Contemporary apartment in an unmissable location!
Inspection By Appointment Only.
Superbly positioned in the cultural hub of Prahran, this one-bedroom apartment offers a low maintenance and secure urban lifestyle, ideal for the city fringe dweller.
Residents are within close proximity of trams and trains incl. Prahran, Windsor and South Yarra stations, Prahran Market, the endless cafes, restaurants, bars and retail offered on High St, Greville St and Chapel St as well as Fawkner Park and the Botanical Gardens.
- Open plan living and dining area that seamlessly extends out onto a spacious balcony - the perfect spot to relax and unwind.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that draw in an abundance of natural sunlight, creating an uplifting atmosphere.
- Contemporary kitchen complete with quality stainless steel appliances incl. cooktop and dishwasher, mirrored splashback and ample storage space.
- Modern bathroom with concealed European laundry.
- Carpeted bedroom complete with a built-in robe - maximising space.
- Split-System (heating/cooling).
- Lift access.
- Security entrance.
- 3 beautifully landscaped outdoor terrace areas
- Rooftop retreat with dining area, offering idyllic views of Prahran and Melbourne’s city skyline
- Multi-Media room
- Prahran Station (0.55km)
- Prahran Market (0.7km)
- Windsor Station (0.75km)
- South Yarra Station (1.8km)
- Jam Factory (1.1km)
- The Como (1.5km)
Please contact Mo Mellak on 0405 083 188 or Christine Ting on 0410 303 678 to find out more and to arrange a viewing.
*Photographs & Illustrations shown in this advertisement are indicative ONLY*
Open for Inspections