Superb South Yarra living!
Inspection By Appointment Only.
Centrally positioned within one of Melbourne’s most exclusive and sought after suburbs, South Yarra, this contemporary one-bedroom apartment offers a light-filled, liberating space that amplifies feelings of openness.
Residents are a mere 4km from Melbourne’s CBD and within walking distance of expansive parklands incl. Fawkner Park and the Royal Botanical Gardens, a selection of Melbourne’s finest schools, Prahran Market, a number of well serviced public transport options incl. city bound trams and South Yarra station, The Alfred Hospital as well as Toorak Road and Chapel Street’s shopping, dining and entertainment precinct.
- Illuminated by natural light, the open plan living/dining area seamlessly flows out onto a private balcony, ideal for entertaining or relaxing.
- Incorporating both natural stone and timber, the galley kitchen is complete with a white stone bench top, modern high quality stainless steel appliances incl. integrated dishwasher and ample storage space.
- Well-sized bedroom with plush carpeting and built-in wardrobe.
- Featuring high quality fittings, the bathroom is equipped with large shower incl. rain shower head, vanity and toilet.
- European laundry.
- Double glazed windows that not only reduce external noise but also regulate your homes temperature, specifically designed to fit the climate in which you live.
- Split system (heating/cooling).
- High security entry/intercom.
- Outdoor lap pool
- Sauna and Spa
- Beautifully landscaped communal garden and pavilion
- Residents lounge and private dining/ function room with separate kitchenette and bathroom
- Chapel Street - Big W, Woolworths (0.2km)
- The Como (0.35km)
- South Yarra Station (0.35km)
- Village Cinemas Jam Factory (0.75km)
- Hawksburn Station (1.4km)
- Prahran Station (1.7km)
- Windsor Station (2.1km)
- Melbourne CBD (4.5km)
Act now and enjoy effortless modern and connected living in this blue chip location!
Please contact Mo Mellak on 0405 083 188 or Christine Ting on 0410 303 678 to find out more and to arrange a viewing.
*Photographs & Illustrations shown in this advertisement are indicative ONLY*
Open for Inspections