The New York End of Town !!! --**$350 per week for the first 6 months, $390 per week onwards**
1004/639 LONSDALE STREET, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment has been architecturally designed for relaxed inner-urban life. Everything you could possibly want and MORE!
Thoughtful interior design uses all available space to create functional, stylish, inspired, inner-city sanctuaries.
Stunning timber flooring is featured throughout all apartments in two natural colour schemes, each apartment is fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops and plush carpentry to bedrooms.
Amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious tenants.
- Located in the best part of Melbourne with immediate access to amazing inner city entertainment, stunning retail and dining areas with Docklands, Southbank and South Wharf all only a short stroll away.
- Convenient everyday living with a multitude of public transport on offer including trams, busses and Southern Cross Station situated directly opposite.
- Use of communal swimming pool, gym and large communal garden featuring several BBQ areas with ample bench space and running water.
- Fibre optic cabling throughout the precinct offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps.
- Double glazed windows that make it so quiet, you don’t even realise you’re right in the middle of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Rock climbing area and function room for private bookings to be opened soon.
PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS WELCOME.
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.