Indulge in an enviable lifestyle! Fully furnished + All utilities included
Nestled in the vibrant and eclectic suburb of St Kilda, this spacious, fully furnished one-bedroom apartment presents a rare and rewarding residential experience. Showcasing impressive proportions with stylish, free flowing interiors that seamlessly combine modern aesthetics with Victorian touches.
With Melbourne’s CBD being just 5.4km away, one can make the easy commute via public transport - with both train and tram services at your doorstep! Within close proximity of Albert Park, St Kilda beach and an array of celebrated retailers, eateries and bars along Acland and Fitzroy Street. With such atmosphere at your fingertips, you will find yourself living your best life!
-Warm and welcoming, the open plan living and dining area features decadent dark brown timber flooring which is complimented by neutral coloured tones, high ceilings and authentic period architraves.
-Both modern and practical, the kitchen is fitted with quality stainless steel appliances and abundant cabinetry storage.
-Light-filled bedroom is fully carpeted and equipped with a built-in robe.
-Secure car space.
Rent includes all utilities and offers the option of a 6-month fixed term tenancy.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.