Two bedroom apartment in the Precinct complex
Precinct offers community based living options in the vibrant and
diverse heart of the Richmond Abbotsford area. Close to IKEA, Hoyts, Woolworth, restaurants, bars, and green open space, with the CBD
only minutes away, Precinct caters to all tastes and personalities
Great exercise each morning with an invigorating swim in the 20-metre swimming pool and fully equipped gymnasium. Be a start of your fantastic day.
• Appreciate the amazing light throughout this open and sizeable ground floor property.
• Relax in style day or night in the spacious living and meals zone which has a terrific free-flowing layout.
• Have fun preparing meals in the stone kitchen with s/steel Miele appls.
• Generous main bedroom with a BIR, comfortable 2nd bedroom, beautiful bathroom boasts floor-to-ceiling tiling and quality tapware.
• Further take advantage of a charming balcony for alfresco meals, European laundry and heat/cool.
• Access an indoor pool, gym, child care centre, and a gourmet café.
• Route No.109 and No.12 are passing through CBD in nearly 10 minutes
This amazing Abbotsford location right on the edge of the city offers an array of excellent amenities and attractions, from the nearby Victoria Street with speciality shops and delicious restaurants, Yarra River parklands for those who love to cycle and walk, iconic Abbotsford Convent, Victoria Street trams, and North Richmond Station.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.