BONUS STUDY - 1 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM - LUXURY LIFESTYLE
Situated in the highly sought-after EQ Tower, this spacious, one bedroom apartment is an opportunity not to miss! Offering residents an enviable inner-city lifestyle with its impressive floor plan, premium fittings and fixtures and sweeping views of Melbourne’s skyline.
Residents are well serviced by a number of public transport options and a short stroll to Melbourne Central, RMIT University, The University of Melbourne, Queen Victoria Market, beautifully landscaped parklands and a wide selection of celebrated retailers, bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Open plan living/dining area with light timber flooring, fresh white tones that are punctuated with black accents and glass doors that lead to expansive balcony - creating a constant connection with the outdoors.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows that invite natural sun light to illuminate the property.
- Sleek kitchen complete with stone bench tops, high quality stainless steel appliances incl. Integrated dishwasher and adequate storage space.
- Sizeable bedrooms, all of which are carpeted and feature mirrored built-in robes. Master has access to lavish ensuite.
- Stylish and functional central bathroom.
- European laundry.
- Split system (heating/cooling).
- Singular car space.
EQ Tower offers an abundance of residential facilities:
-Grand residential lobby.
-Adjacent to laneway retail that runs between A’Beckett & La Trobe Street.
Amenities level 7 - external
-25 metre outdoor pool & spa.
-Spa and sauna facilities.
-Extensive outdoor landscaping and barbeque areas.
Amenities level 7 – internal
-Multipurpose exercise room.
-Private dining room with kitchen.
Amenities level 33
-A grand private dining room with kitchen.
-Adjacent sky lounge and bar area.
-Games room with billiards table & poker/mahjong table
-Executive sky lounge.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.