Snap up a slice of inner-city paradise with this chic apartment! Two bedrooms apartment only for $300 per week !!!
Capturing idyllic city views from your very own private balcony, this delightful two-bedroom apartment is perfectly positioned in the midst of all the action! Stylish and cosy, this residence has all you need to feel at home with all the conveniences of inner-city living!
This convenient location is within close proximity to some of Melbourne's major attractions, including: Marvel Stadium, Flagstaff gardens, QV shopping centre, State Library, China Town as well as a number of cafes, restaurants, entertainment and the Sky Bus airport terminal. With Southern Cross Station located at your doorstep residents can explore Melbourne with ease.
•Flooded with natural light, features a built-in media unit, an adjoining balcony and enjoys expansive city views via floor-to-ceiling windows.
•Combining practicality and style, the kitchen is fitted with a stone benchtop, high quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, mirrored splashback and ample cabinetry storage.
•Bright sizeable bedrooms complete with built-in robes and are well serviced by a sparkling central bathroom.
•Split system heating/cooling
•Secure video intercom entry
•Rock climbing wall
•Alfresco garden/BBQ area
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
- PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.