SPEND LESS, GET MORE!
These stunning 2 bedroom apartments have been architecturally designed and are located in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most fashionable neighbourhoods.
Chiara & Lucia offers outstanding apartment living in a light filled and liberating space that is sure to take your breath away.
Stunning natural colour schemes, fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops, plush carpentry to bedrooms and amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious tenants.
- Located in the best part of South Yarra with immediate access to amazing retail and dining areas with Chapel Street, Toorak Village, Prahran Markets and The Como all only moments away.
- Convenient everyday living with a multitude of public transport on offer including trams, busses and South Yarra Station situated only a short 3 minute walk from the building.
- Use of communal swimming pool, gym and Sauna featuring communal garden.
- Use of large communal gym & yoga/weights room.
- NBN ready. Offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps.
- Double glazed windows that make it so quiet, you don’t even realise you’re right in the middle of all the action.
- Residents lounge and private dining/function room with separate kitchenette and bathroom for private functions which can be booked through Owners Corporation.
PLEASE NOTE: Where applicable, NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
1form applications accepted.
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
To inspect, click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or send an enquiry and choose a time that suits you using our online system. Please register for an available inspection time, so we can inform you of if the property is leased or if we are stuck in traffic. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that the inspection will still proceed. If there are no times available, please send an enquiry, and once times are available you will be advised when you can inspect.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.