YOU DESERVE IT! TAKE A LOOK INSIDE!
This stunning 1 bedroom apartment has been architecturally designed and is located in the heart of one of Melbourne’s most fashionable neighbourhoods.
St Kilda’s tallest building boasts indulgent views and bespoke interior design in a light filled and liberating space that is sure to take your breath away.
Stunning natural colour schemes, fitted with designer stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops, plush carpentry to bedrooms and amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious tenants.
- Located in the heart of St Kilda with immediate access to amazing retail and dining areas with Fitzroy Street Bars & Restaurants, St Kilda Beach, Botanical Gardens, Albert Park, Luna Park, Bike & Walking Tracks and much more, all only moments away.
- Convenient everyday living with a multitude of public transport on offer including trams and busses at your doorstep and Windsor Station situated only a short walk from the building.
- Stunning heated 20m infinity edge swimming pool.
- Air-conditioned gym boasting the latest machines, including free weights, overlooking the pool and Podium deck.
- Sauna & Steam Room to add to the resort feel.
- Yoga room & Poolside Lounge with bi-fold doors and windows overlooking the pool.
- Business Lounge & Library located on the mezzanine features conference, print and tech facilities whilst the library is equipped with lounges and an expansive book corner to escape.
- Three level terrace located on the south east corner of the Podium where tenants can escape, relax and watch the world go by.
NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
- Double glazed windows that make it so quiet, you don’t even realise you’re right in the middle of all the action.
1form applications accepted.
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
To inspect, click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or send an enquiry and choose a time that suits you using our online system. Please register for an available inspection time, so we can inform you of if the property is leased or if we are stuck in traffic. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that the inspection will still proceed. If there are no times available, please send an enquiry, and once times are available you will be advised when you can inspect.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.