Spacious and Unique Loft Apartment Centre to Shops, Universities, and Restaurants！！！！
706/87 FRANKLIN STREET, MELBOURNE
Nearby Queen Victoria Market is this wondrous, 1-bedroom loft apartment. On the northern fringe of the CBD and close distance to Melbourne Central and trams to access the rest of the city. Nearby is Hometown Asian Supermarket, ALDI, and Queen Victoria Market. It is also surrounded by some of Melbourne’s best restaurants and walking distance from Lygon St. Additionally, this would be a perfect location for students as it is located near RMIT and Melbourne University.
- Open-plan living and kitchen area with seating area and balcony access.
- Substantially spacious kitchen with plentiful storage space, stainless steel appliances, and dual sink.
- Commodious living room with abundant room to lounge, and access to the property’s unique loft stairway with storage space underneath it.
- Upstairs bedroom
- Large bathroom, large sink, and ample storage space.
- Secure intercom entry.
- On-site building manager.
- Resort-style pool, gym, and sauna.
1form applications accepted.
NBN Connection fees where applicable are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.