TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT PRESENTS THE ULTIMATE IN LIFESTYLE CONVENIENCES
West Melbourne’s newest boutique apartment. Bond Quarter is located in the heart of Melbourne’s inner sanctum, Ideally located on the precipice of the Melbourne City hustle and bustle, the best of the CBD will be right on Bond Quarter’s doorstep. Enjoy Flagstaff Gardens as your backyard, whilst also only being a stones throw away from
the best of Melbourne’s dining, entertainment, retail and transport. Within walking distance to Melbourne’s renowned hot spots including Errol Street’s village scene and shopping precinct and the iconic Queen Victoria Market transporting you from breakfast to lunch.
A promise of beautiful living, spacious well-designed apartments, with timber floors and open plan living, well appointed bathrooms, study and built-in robes. This apartment is supported by onsite property management, Bond Quarter delivers a luxurious, modern lifestyle, this apartment will not last!
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT FEATURES
- Spacious open plan living area
- Timber floor boards to living areas
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
- Modern Kitchen including full height cabinetry providing ample storage
- European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, range hood, electric oven and cook top
- Island bench
- Stone bench tops
- BIR’s with sliding mirror doors
- Beautifully appointed sparkling bathroom, with quality finishes and fittings
- Internal laundry
- Study nook
- Timber bulkhead
- Modern finishes throughout
- Secure undercover parking
- Secure undercover storage cage
- Audio intercom system
- Pre-cabled for Foxtel, Free-to-Air TV and phone
- High Speed Internet availble
BOND QUARTER BUILDING FEATURES
- Swipe access with intercom and CCTV security
- Private and secure basement parking and storage
- Superior on- site management
- Bicycle storage
- Boutique building
1form applications accepted.
NBN Connection fees where applicable are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.