**Spacious Corner Unit with Fabulous Layout**
Property Code :1644104
Perfectly positioned amidst the vibrant atmosphere of the Docklands, this unique property exudes comfort, convenience and versatility.
Residents are merely moments from a wide selection of public amenities; in particular, Harbour Town Shopping District, Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, Direct Factory Outlet, Woolworths complex, City Circle Tram, a short stroll to Southern Cross Station and only a short tram ride to RMIT University, the University of Melbourne, the State Library and Bourke Street Mall, as well as a myriad of bars, restaurants and cafes.
1st Floor Features:
• Illuminated by natural light, the open plan living/dining area features floor-to-ceiling windows, striking timber floorboards and crisp white walls complimented by black minimal accents.
• Both practical and aesthetically pleasing, the kitchen is complete with high quality European appliances incl. Integrated fridge, white stone benchtop and adequate cabinetry.
• Split system heating/cooling.
• Secure car space.
Ground Floor Features:
• Multi-purpose room (could potentially be used as a second bedroom or home office).
• Wheelchair accessible central bathroom.
• 25m indoor swimming pool.
• Residents lounge and private meeting rooms.
Rooftop terrace featuring picturesque gardens, BBQ facilities and alfresco dining.
1form applications accepted.
NBN Connection fees where applicable are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME button and then you can register to inspect. Enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspection times.