Fully furnished One Bedroom Apt !!Contemporary living in a brilliantly convenient location! $450 PER WEEK ( 6 MONTHS LEASE AVAILABLE)
Ideally positioned in the heritage-listed Capitol House, this one-bedroom apartment features tasteful, spacious interior complimented by modern fixtures, fittings and furnishings throughout.
Boasting an extremely convenient city centre location, resident’s are well-serviced by a range of public transport options incl. Flinders Street station and are within close proximity of Melbourne Central, Emporium, Collins Street’s retail precinct, theatres, thriving cafes, restaurants and bars as well as Melbourne University and RMIT University.
- Open plan living/dining area maximises both natural light and space, with timber flooring, fresh neutral tones, high ceilings with downlights and expansive windows.
- Galley kitchen is both sleek and modern featuring a stone benchtop, quality stainless steel appliances and adequate cabinetry/pantry space.
- Well-sized bedroom is fitted with a built-in robe.
- Contemporary style bathroom featuring floor-to-wall tiling.
- European laundry.
- Split system (cooling/heating)
Act now and snap up this truly impressive apartment!
1form applications accepted.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT OR VIDEO INSPECTION - PLEASE REGISTER WITH AGENT
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- Only Private inspection allow at this stage
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
We also request you refrain from attending any private inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.