A PLACE TO CALL HOME
Ettaro has been designed as an inclusive community where residents can enjoy well-designed spaces that encourage connection and celebrate life.
Places to spoil yourself that features resort-like amenities including a health centre, rooftop retreat and uplifting garden spaces.
This complex features stylish colour schemes, high quality carpentry in the bedrooms. The kitchen is fitted with designer appliances including dishwasher and beautiful stone bench tops. This is amazing open plan living that will impress even the most fastidious tenants.
Ettaro also offers a hard to match shared amenity including;
- Stunning indoor heated 22m golden lap swimming pool.
- Spectacular rooftop spas & indoor spa.
- Air-conditioned gym & Yoga room.
- Sauna & Steam Room to add to the resort feel.
- Rooftop cinema, putting green, Bocce Court & BBQ Pavillions
- Centrally placed alfresco BBQ galley and banquet space focus on entertaining with a view.
- Expansive indoor dining room opening out onto a large outdoor zone featuring a communal dining table and grouped bar seating along glass balustrades that merge with the surrounding vista.
- NBN ready. Offering internet speeds of up to 100Mbps. PLEASE NOTE: All connection costs (INCLUDING NEW DEVELOPMENT CHARGE) are the responsibility of the tenant.
1form applications accepted.
Ironfish Real Estate Inspection Update:
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- All Open for inspection have been banned by Australian Government
- We encourage you to send in your enquiry and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you.
Please contact the agent if you have any further question and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.
To inspect, click the "Book an Inspection Time" button or send an enquiry and choose a time that suits you using our online system. Please register for an available inspection time, so we can inform you of if the property is leased or if we are stuck in traffic. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that the inspection will still proceed. If there are no times available, please send an enquiry, and once times are available you will be advised when you can inspect.
PLEASE NOTE: Where applicable, NBN Connection fees are the exclusive responsibility of the tenant.
Open for Inspections
Click here to view and register for upcoming open for inspections.